Leaf’s official website has updated a new product information today: White Album 2 Extended Edition!
White Album 2 Extended Edition is a re-release package of the famous Japanese adult visual novels developed by the visual novel company Leaf for Microsoft Windows PC, and is the sequel to Leaf’s earlier visual novel, White Album. The scenario for White Album 2 is written by Fumiaki Maruto and Kikakuya, while the director, artist, and character designer for White Album 2 is Takeshi Nakamura. The first part of the series, named White Album 2: Introductory Chapter, was released on March 26, 2010. The second part in the series is named White Album 2: Closing Chapter and was released on December 22, 2011. A television series anime adaptation of the visual novel aired in Japan between October and December 2013.
As if to match the guitar I play in the afternoon music classroom. As if to match the piano someone plays in the next room. The pure singing voice from the rooftop connects the three disconnected melodies.
It all started in such a day in late autumn.
At that time, someone fell in love.
Everyone was doing their best. Everyone pushed on. Everyone was intent and honest…We formed a bond and obtained a precious moment. That’s why someone fell in love. A love that was too late, a love that shouldn’t have occurred.
And then comes winter. The falling snow covers all sins. And spring eventually comes, melting the snow and imposing all punishments.
White Album 2 Extended Edition will be released on February 14, 2018, priced at 6,800 yen (excluding tax). This new package will include the original games (White Album 2 ~Introductory Chapter~ & White Album 2 ~Closing Chapter~) and a bonus disc which contains:
- White Album 2 – Mini-After Story
- Six drama CDs
- Nine novels
- System voices for five heroines, which are originally parts of the pillow talk CD that was a Sofmap bonus for White Album 2 ~Closing Chapter~
The required specification for the visual novel is:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- CPU: Core 2 Duo or Core i3 and above
- Memory: 512 MB (recommended: 1 GB and above)
- HDD space: 10 GB (game), over 4 GB (bonus disc)
- Sound: DirectSound-compatible device / full-voice (game contents only)
- Color: 32-bit Full Color
- Graphic: 1280×720, video card completely compatible with DirectX 9.0c, VRAM 64 MB and above (Recommended: GeForce 6600 and above, RADEON 1600 and above, VRAM 128 MB and above)